Hi Friends,
I have received today from the ARRL my DXCC Award Credit Report.
All countries awarded are OK.
The Challenge score have a difference with the Dx4Win Summary.
After an investigation about it, I have discovered that the balance between
the two totals is the amount of countries checked for 2 meters band,
that I have applied for the first time this year.
In fact, on the ARRL web site I found:
"The DXCC Challenge Award is given for working and confirming at least
1,000 DXCC band-Entities on any Amateur bands, 160 through 6 meters
(except 60 meters). "
And obviously except 2 meters also.
So Paul, can you modify the algorithm in the next future?
Thank You for the patience!
73
Stefano, I0MWI

__________ Informazioni da ESET NOD32 Antivirus, versione del database delle
firme digitali 6132 (20110518) __________

Il messaggio รจ stato controllato da ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

www.nod32.it