I am having a problem importing ADIF files created by N3FJP.  When importing
the ADIF files created by N3FJP logging software, the import process is
changing the mode from SSB to CW and including this statement in the Notes for
this QSO field: Import:{Mode=PH}

Has anyone seen this previously?  Is this a N3FJP or DX3WIN problem.  I am
looking at having to make 621 changes manually.  N1MM ADIF files import
correctly.

Some stations on FD used N3FJP.  I tried N3FJP contests programs a few years
ago but have not used them for several years due to problems N3FJP would not
address.

Arne N7KA