Are you sure you want to do this? You don't automatically get credit for
ARRL awards on LoTW. You must make an award application to have the LoTW
QSLs credited to your DXCC, VUCC, Challenge or WAS award. If you set all
LoTW QSLs to "credited" status your DX4WIN stats will never reflect your
ARRL award status. If you choose to do a submission out of DX4WIN, it
won't find any eligible LoTW QSLs to apply.

73...
Randy, W8FN