I've have been working on DX4WIN.CTY #99 and have put release notes on the web:

   http://www.country-files.com/dx4win/release.shtml#99

A couple of notes about this release:

- there is no official ITU prefix block for Republic of South Sudan
yet.  I removed the ST0, 6T0 and 6U prefixes, so for now, only the
callsign ST0R counts for this entity. I have left the primary prefix
as ST0 until there is an official primary prefix. Remember that the
deleted entity of Southern Sudan has ST0/D as its primary prefix.

- There is a huge QSL manager update in this release. I did some more
work on the software that tries to identify QSL managers from DX
cluster spots. While I found many new managers, I also found many bad
ones, and I spent many hours researching then and removing the bad
ones. I also found managers who had passed away, have new callsigns,
etc.

I will pushing this release to the updater sometime this weekend.

Thanks & 73 - Jim AD1C

p.s. I also hope to update the LoTW/eQSL lists and the award database
so you can pick them up at the same time as the country file.  There
may be an update to the DX4WIN Data Updater if I decide on the best
way to release a master callsign list of only LoTW users.

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us