I have released version 4.3 of the DX4WIN Data Updater:

   http://dx4win.ad1c.us/updater/

If you run the current updater (4.2), it will prompt you to download
and install the new version. After the program exits, you must copy
DX4WUPD.EXE from the UPDATE directory to the directory that contains
DX4WIN.EXE.  Then, run the DX4WIN Data Updater again, and confirm that
it reports the new version (4.3).

This version adds a new command to download the DX Calendar from the
425 DX News web site. Special thanks to Leo, IZ5SFA for making this
happen!  Note that the sample DX4WUPD.RC files in the ZIP archive were
all updated to add this command.  You can download the ZIP file and
extract the new .RC file from the appropriate DX4WIN# directory to the
same directory as DX4WUPD.EXE, or you can edit the DX4WUPD.RC file you
are currently using and add "-cal" on a line all by itself.

Here are the release notes:

4.3 - 5 September 2011
    New: –cal downloads the DX calendar from the 425 DX News web site

Please report any program or documentation errors to me so I can fix them.

Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us