Under Preferences set Setup -> QSO -> Group to the group you want D4W to
begin with.  I used groups 00-17 for my previous call sign.  I use
groups 20+ for my new call sign.  By defaulting QSO-Group to 20 (which
is my new "all QSOs" group), I default to the correct group.

Dick

--
Dick Flanagan K7VC
d...@k7vc.com