That is a neat deal. I didn't know about this before your post. Thank you.

73, Alan, K7ACZ

-----Original Message-----
From: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net [mailto:dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net]
On Behalf Of John Shaw
Sent: Wednesday, October 05, 2011 2:48 PM
To: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] dx4win 8.05

Bob,

Using 8.04 here but 8.05 probably the same in this regard.

If I understand correctly what you want, one way to do it is.

Under "Reports" when the window comes up click on the "Report/Action" box
and an arrow will come up in the box click that and then scroll down the
options the last one is "Progress".  I think you will find this one with the
other choices before and after will give you what you are looking for.

73 John ZL1BYZ