Hello All,

With a bit of talk about qrz database I decided to get the database.
But it is not picked up by Dx4Win I have the database saved under
E:\qrzdata and this setting in dx4win Ext data settings.
The error with F3 selected is QRZ Error: Database not found, Have I
missed another setting?

Also started using MTTY with FSK from Dx4Win.
Looking for some scripts for rtty to clear sent text before every
transmission.
It seems very difficult to grab callsign's and info from the receive
window to paste into the log window, grabs more than what you need.
Also if you type live and make a mistake even before its transmitted the
error is transmitted?

System  is using Windows 7 Pro 32bit.

                    ..Also thanks to you Jim Ad1c for all your work on
Dx4Win..

Thanks

Andrew  GM0UDL