No need to close log.  Just QSO/Add Real-Time will clear search and repopulate
log window.  Yeah the last call searched will be hilited on the log window so
just scroll to end of log.  Works for me every time.  Actually no need to
scroll to the  end of log as the next QSO added will set log window to last QSO
entered.

Arne N7KA