First make sure every QSL you want to print has the Print flag set to Y.
  Then make sure you select every QSO that contains any QSL you want to
print.  That sounds awkward, but just quickly do an F8 search with blank
criteria which will effectively select the entire log file.  Then select
QSL Print.

If you still don't print multiple QSOs on your labels, check that your
Group selections are the same and that your QSL methods are the same.
Like Art says, be sure that you aren't printing both Tnx and Pse labels
or that some QSOs list a Manager and some don't.

Usually when I see I'm only printing one of many labels it is because I
only have one QSO selected.  When I select the entire log as above my
problems are usually solved.

Dick
--
Dick Flanagan K7VC