Guys:

I need some direction to configure 8.05 to connect to VE7CC instead of
packet.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I printed the "Packet/RTTY window: Internet connection info  and it
states... "list of internet addresses will be shown to connect...."

In Preferences (set to expert) I changes both packet and RTTY com port to
tcp/ip but don't see a list anywhere for internet addresses....

.....a little lost.

73's

Thanks

Mike WG0M

         "It's better to be a pleasant surprise than a bitter
disappointment"
                                                                     Dick
Armey