From: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net]On Behalf Of Loren Hunt
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2012 11:27 AM
To: R.T.Liddy; DX4WIN Reflector
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] On-line DXCC Application is up

Bob,
The only change you will see for LoTW is when you submit for an award. There
is no longer an option to have cards checked as a hybrid. The final pages of
the process are simpler. I just submitted last night for my 12M DXCC (and a
pile of band countries) and it is already showing as completed. Very fast
now.

73
Loren