From: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net [mailto:dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net]
On Behalf Of Luis Teixeira
Sent: Saturday, July 07, 2012 5:57 AM
To: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Dx4win] Sorting out for WPX Award

Sorry, sure that this subject has been discussed here, but not finding it,
the question is: When sorting out, in beahlf of one friend, his WPX
application for Honor Roll, I've followed the following procedure:
*Reports*
*Award : WPX*
*Report/Action: Submission*
*Modes: Phone*
*Bands: All Bands*
*Award: Mixed (I've tried with only 'Mode' or only 'Bands' > and I got same
result)*
*OK*
**
I got one file (.csv file) that shows NOT only unique prefixes (as
requested by WPX) but instead I got one list that repeats the same prefix
several times...not good for WPX application undoubtely!
Does anybody has one solution for this, obtaining one list only with unique
prefixes?

Thanks.
*Luis Sutil Teixeira, CT4NH*