From: Jim Reisert AD1C
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2012 5:11 PM
To: Harry Williams
Cc: dx4win
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] Migrating to Win 7 from XP

On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 4:06 PM, Harry Williams <willisw...@msn.com> wrote:

> Hi Jim...thanks for the reply. Well the directory location is
> different...on
> xp it was under program files and win 7 its under c:\ so it can not locate
> the log file.

Easy, just file | Open and navigate to where the log file is NOW.
Then when you exit and restart, all will be good.

Or you can write your preferences to an INI file using the old
version, copy the directorie(s), delete DX4WIN.CFG, then merge that
INI file into your new empty configuration.

I am not sure where the path info is kept so it errors trying

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us