From: jjreis...@gmail.com [mailto:jjreis...@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Jim
Reisert AD1C
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2012 22:20 PM
To: Tony McClenny
Cc: Kostas SV1DPI; dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] windows 7 issue

On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 5:18 AM, Tony McClenny <n...@n3me.net> wrote:

> Running Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit software here and my "Callsign/Mgr
lookup" window appears when I press the F3 Key.  The Callsign is entered in
the window, but not Grid and no qsl is shown AND I am not taken to qrz.com.
So I share Rick's problem.

The grid feature only (I think) works with Radio Amateur Callbook, on
CDROM or installed on your hard drive.  Setting up EXTDATA to point to
QRZ.COM gets you a web lookup of the call, as if you had done it in a
web browser.  No way to get the info into DX4WIN except by copy/paste.

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us