Sent: Monday, November 26, 2012 8:26 AM
To: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Dx4win] Mode setting wrong from DX spots,and address label printing

When I click on a spot say 10.104 the radio switches to USB and it needs to
be CW?
Is there a subband setting chart where we can change the subbands.

Similar problem today on 12 M , a spot for 24.924 should have come up RTTY
and it came up CW.

Can I set my own band mode limits?

Also I can print the QSL labels but cannot figure out how to print the
Address labels of the cards that did not send me an SASE?

Thanks

N2BJ

www.n2bj.com