The easiest way to add notes to your file is to use AD1C program adif2dxq. You can also make by default labels to N with it. I use it in every contest i run. Tnx agn Jim...
73 kostas SV1DPI

Στις 1/12/2012 4:12 μμ, ο/η Larry P. Greenberg έγραψε:
I did this once before but fail to remember how I did it.

I want to put a note on each of my CQWW contest QSOs that I imported into
DX4WIN.  Last year I put “CQWWCW” in the notes field for each of these QSOs.  I
don’t remember how to do that.

Also, I want to set the Print Label Flag to “N” for each of these QSOs while
maintaining “Y” for regular QSOs that I haven’t QSLed yet.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I am not understanding the manual this
time.

Larry, WA9MAG