The new version is slick, please try it out.

From: Dave AA6YQ
Sent: Tuesday, April 02, 2013 8:18 PM
To: arrl-l...@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [ARRL-LOTW] "Trusted QSL" version 1.14 is available for beta testing

Over the past 4 months, Rick K1MU, Robert KC2YWE, and I have rebooted the
Trusted QSL project from which the TQSL and TQSLCert
applications and the TrustedQSL library are built. After considering input from
ARRL Management, from the ARRL?s LotW Support Group,
and from this ARRL-LotW Yahoo Group, we established a set of priorities that
would be addressed by a sequence of incremental
releases. The first release in this sequence is version 1.14, in which

1. Log files can be signed and uploaded over the internet to LotW in
one operation.
2. Errors in Station Locations are reported (e.g. incorrect CQ and ITU zones).
3. QSOs that need not be re-submitted ('duplicates') are brought to
the user's attention.
4. Error reporting has been improved.
5. Installation on Windows has been improved.
6. Users are notified when a new version becomes available.
7. Documentation has been improved.

A small group of testers began exercising version 1.14 on March 10th;
this testing exposed several defects, all of which have been
corrected. We are now ready to begin the next stage of testing: every
member of this Yahoo Group is invited to download version 1.14,
install it, and give it a try. Questions, defect reports, and
suggestions should be posted here.

The current release candidate v1.14-rc5 is available via

    http://www.arrl.org/trustedqsl-beta-release

You can review the documentation for v1.14-rc5 before you download and
install it:

    http://www.arrl.org/TrustedQSL/tQSL-help/

73,

Dave, AA6YQ