I am using version 7.7.2

I had spotted a few anomalies between DX4Win and Clublog, so I have cleared my Clublog data and reloaded it totally from DX4Win.

The QSO totals look about right, but I now have a heap more anomalies with QSO confirmations. Most of my confirmations are from LoTW, so I upload the lotwreport file to both DX4Win and Clublog. For the few paper cards I get, I set the QSO conf flag in DX4Win and then export the few specific QSOs and upload them to Clublog.

This has worked fine up until now.

To refresh Clublog, I exported my complete log, but there were a lot of confirmations missing... I then exported all my LoTW QSLs again and uploaded them to Clublog.. Still a load of QSLs missing.

I did a filter on the conf flag (to get the QSL card confirmations) and it selected thousands more records than I have QSLs card for.

What should the procedure be to properly export all confirmations for Clublog?

Are there any Clublog Users who have done a complete Clublog refresh successfully?

Thanks for any help.

73,
Dave, G3UEG