Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 20:09:42 -0400
From: "Bud Governale" <w...@arrl.net>
To: <dx4win@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [Dx4win] BPSK Spots

How do I setup DX4WIN so that "BPSK" identified cluster spots
are not grayed out and are recognized as another active station mode
like SSB, CW, RTTY, etc.?

I'd like DX4WIN to announce needed BPSK (digital mode) identified spots from the RBN just like it announces needed RTTY spots.

73,

Bud W3LL
w...@arrl.net

End of DX4WIN Digest, Vol 110, Issue 19