From: Bud Governale
Sent: Monday, June 24, 2013 4:04 PM
To: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: PSK-31 Receive Set-up

I’ve been using MMTTY with DX4WIN for years.
Now I want to try PSK-31.

I got stumped on the first step in the setup of PSK31 in DX4WIN manual.

With the PSK31 window open I see no signals or noise on the displays.
As a test, if I switch to the MMTTY window I see noise. I can change the
amplitude of the display noise level using the Line-In soundcard slider.

When I switch back to the PXK31 window there is no visual indication that audio
is getting to the PSK321 window - even when moving the Line-In level from zero
to max audio in.

If I right click in the gray area of PSK31 window and select RX Volume no
window opens.
I’m using WIN7 with Real Tec sound.

What do I need to do to get PSK31 to see audio in – a received signal?

Transmit works perfectly. I need to get receive to work.

Is there a squelch that needs to be set?

73,

Bud W3LL
w...@arrl.net