From: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net [mailto:dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net]
On Behalf Of Steve K7AWB
Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2013 11:06 AM
To: Jim Reisert AD1C
Cc: DX4WIN Reflector
Subject: [SPAM]Re: [Dx4win] flying horse callbook

Thanks Jim.  I ordered the disk from John after reading a previous posting
of yours on the subject.  I'll try it out and see what it gives me.  But, of
course, there is nothing more frustrating then to make a contact, have the
guy say "hello Steve" and you wonder who he is.  I usually keep QRZ.com up
on the second computer so I can get names quickly unless it is one of the
many 15 second QSOs on 6 meters that fade out before much of an exchange.
hihi

73  Steve K7AWB