Van: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net [mailto:dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net]
Namens Kostas SV1DPI
Verzonden: zaterdag 7 september 2013 7:54
Aan: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Onderwerp: Re: [Dx4win] DX4WIN + ic 7800 + OM2500A

Hello Oms
Sorry but I have not understand well your configuration and the problem you
have.
Normally CIVl is connected between radio and computer. I believe it works ok
this way.
When you use the amplifier, how it is connected? And the problem is that you
are loosing cat control in dx4win or automation between radio and amplifier?

73 Kostas, SV1DPI

Στις 6/9/2013 14:47, ο/η py5eg έγραψε: