I'm not familiar with Writelog, but generally speaking if you export your contest log in ADIF format you should have no difficulty importing it into DX4WIN. You'd just do a regular import and it should work. (Unfortunately, I'm not in front of my shack computer and don't have a copy of D4W handy to give you the specific steps.)

If that's what you're doing and it's not working, if you can tell us what the problem is (do you get an error message?) we should be able to help.