Until Paul adds an option for this in dx4win....
I think it is possible to edit with notepad the adif file and make the label field yes (or add one? - or already is yes?) and then import? It would be helpful to see the layout of clublog file...

73 Kostas SV1DPI

Στις 16/11/2013 3:53 πμ, ο/η Jim Reisert AD1C έγραψε:
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: John Warburton G4IRN <q...@dxdx.co.uk>
Date: Fri, Nov 15, 2013 at 4:18 AM
Subject: [Club Log] Importing QSL requests into DX4WIN
To: Club Log <club...@googlegroups.com>

Hi gang

I am using OQRS for my overseas trips and have download several ADIF
files containing details of bureau and direct requests.

My main logging programme, from which I manage QSL printing is DX4WIN.

Has anyone found a way of importing the Clublog produced ADIF file
into DX4WIN and setting the QSL label and method flag, ready for
printing?

I suspect it isn't possible! Anyone else use a similar set-up? Do I
need to check the DX4WIN entries manually?

How do others update their logs from the QSL request ADIF files
produced by Clublog?

Thanks

John G4IRN.