Hi all
It is very very frustrating to see that there is absolutely no information on upcoming updates on the main program. It would be quite easy to say either there will be no updates, or to say which points are being worked on for next update. If there will be improvement, I would like to see one addition on the QSL method choices, i.e. add OQRS bureau and OQRS direct.

But once again, having been a DX4Win user for many many years, how come there is no info whatsoever on what we can expect from the developers.

73
Paul F6EXV

---
Ce courrier électronique ne contient aucun virus ou logiciel malveillant parce
que la protection avast! Antivirus est active.