From: DX4WIN [mailto:dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of William
Osborne
Sent: Sunday, September 14, 2014 9:31 AM
To: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Dx4win] Ideas for Additional Features

Hi All,

Since I started seeing Paul say he might work on a new version I started
thinking about features I could use:

1)    Ability to email DX alerts to myself

2)    Ability to sound a horn or some loud noise through the computer sound
system when a needed station appears in the cluster spots, this must be
selectable by band. This would be useful to me for 6 and 160 new countries
when I am somewhere in the house or office doing something else and a new
one shows up.

BTW, I have also downloaded all of the free trials of other programs I can
find and tested them. I found that DX4WIN is really a good program and
filling in all of the confirmed and/or checked status of 12,000+ contacts is
a very difficult thing to do.   So Paul, it you update occasionally I am
here to stay!

Thanks,

William Osborne, K5ZQ

 <mailto:wosborn...@gmail.com> wosborn...@gmail.com