Mike,

Here is how I do it:

1.  Go to Reports, Awards, and uncheck Lotw under the Confirmation box in
the upper left.  This ensures that you will only be submitting confirmations
which have been confirmed via a card.

2.  Click on Reports, Award flags and then select DXCC Mixed in the upper
box and Clear Submitted in the Action box and then click on the Change
button.  Next select DXCC band in the upper box, Clear Submitted and Change.
Finally, select DXCC mode in the upper box, Clear Submitted and Change.
This clears out all QSOs that you might have already marked for Submission.
This step is a precaution to ensure that you did not run Submission before
with the LOTW button selected as outlined in Step 1.

3.  Click on Reports and under Report / Action, select Submission.  This
will mark all cards eligible for DXCC credit for Submission and create a
report that you can view.  You should right click and print the report.  It
would be great if Paul would allow the user to right click on this report
and create an ADIF file for submission to the ARRL.  Unfortunately, you
cannot create the ADIF file at this point.  So save the report that you just
printed out and move on to Step 4.

the Award boxes appear at the bottom of the window.  Then hit F8 and click
on the Mixed box under DXCC and select S (for submission).  Then click on
File in the upper left on DX4WIN and select Import/Export.  Select ADIF and
then File again in the smaller window and Export.  It should prompt you with
a warning that you are running a Filter, say yes that you want to export
using the filter.  Name the file something like yourcall mixed.  You have
just created an ADIF file for all QSOs eligible for DXCC Mixed credit.  You
have to repeat this process two more times -- after doing a F8 filter for
DXCC Band and then a filter for DXCC Mode.  You should end up with three
ADIF files named yourcall mixed, yourcall band and yourcall mode.  Remember
where you saved these ADIF files.

5.  Finally, go to the ARRL website and log into the online DXCC submission
page.  I can't remember the exact navigation within the submission pages,
but in essence you are simply going to import the three ADIF files one at a
time.  The DXCC online form allows you to import multiple ADIF files into
the form.  Very easy.  When you get done, you should click on the View
Submission button and compare all the listed QSOs in this report to the
DX4WIN Submission report that you printed out in Step 3.  When I did this,
my online report matched the DXCC Submission report exactly.  I then merely
had to sort my cards to appear in the order as presented in the online
submission form and then complete the submission.  I took all of my cards to
my local DXCC card checker.

This process is a bit complicated and requires some advanced knowledge of
DX4WIN.  Paul could make this whole process a snap by allowing users to
create an ADIF file directly from the Submission report once it is
generated.

I hope this helps.  Good luck.

Dave, N4QS