From: DX4WIN [mailto:dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of William
Osborne
Sent: Wednesday, 4 February 2015 03:35
To: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Dx4win] K1N Logs

Does anyone know how to confirm you are in the log at K1N using the web?  I
just tried the Navassadx web site and they seem to have it turned off to
insure people will not try to work too many band mode slots. This approach
seems backwards to me as it will make people work them over and over, but I
am not in charge hihi.

Thanks,

Bill--K5ZQ