Jay,

Under File, Preferences, Personal tab, User Level - you must have selected
at least Advanced (Expert will work also).   Then File, Save Changes and
close and re-start the program.

You may want to change back to the Regular user level after you do that, so
you don't screw too many things up while you are re-learning the program
(it's the voice of experience).

Hope that helps.

73, Bud  N7CW