Hi

I am QSL manager of OZ90IARU, where several operators are uploading there local
logs to www.clublog.org

I am importing the complete log regular from Clublog and always chose "imported
QSOs is ignored" so only new QSOs will be added DX4WIN.

In the "Notes for this QSO" I get message like

Import:{Grid=KO91oq}

I have looked in the ADIF file from Clublog, and the message is not there.

For the mentioned QSO there is a gridsquare but that is KO85tt

My standard gridsquare is JO55WF.

I have 273 QSOs with this kind of text out of 7.459 QSOs. The ADIF files have
been created from N1MM, Win-Test, HRD and LOGIc9 and not all QSOs gets the text.

Does anyone know how the "import" stuff is created?
And if yes can it be turned off?

Please let me know if you need further QSO details.

Vy 73 de OZ0J / 5Q2T

Joe

QSL MGR of 5Q2T, 5P12EU, 5P14EHC, KH0/OZ0J, OZ90IARU, OX5T, OX5M, OX/OZ0J, OZ0J
and T88VW