OK I want to print a label.
I hit F8 I enter Lu1arv the call comes up I hit F2 I then tried ALT-S
I then hit F8 enters 51Z the call comes up I hit F2 then tried ALT-S
I then hit F8 entern6wdk the call comes up I hit F2 then ALT-S
There ARE ZERO LABELS TO PRINT. Any ideas.

NOW if I bring up the cluster click on a call it populates my dx4win I hit F2 AND I click on another call it populates the window I hit F2 and for ten of these NEW entries
I NOW HAVE 10 QSL lables to print.
I don't understand how do I print a new label for EXISTING log book entries.

Also when I hit F2 the modified comes on in RED and it counts down from 120
I don't remember it being that long.

Thanks KR4DA  Bob

---