Hi Jim, yes it was off screen and thank you. The box was checked all along so I changed the screen shot scale factor from 80 to 70% and got the packet window back.
So your clue that it could be" off screen " was the right direction.

73, Wayne N2WK

-----Original Message----- From: Jim Reisert AD1C
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2015 3:34 PM
To: n2wk
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] Packet Window

could the window be "off-screen"?

File | Preferences | Screen

Check the box "leave all windows in original position".  Then save and
re-start DX4WIN

See if that fixes it.

On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 8:07 AM, n2wk <n...@rochester.rr.com> wrote:
I recently reinstalled XP on one of my computers and installed DX4WIN on it. All appears to be working except I cannot bring up the Packet Window. I have compared all screens to my other working DX4WIN on another computer. I have all pull down windows working. Even the DX spots window is up.

But no Packet window which is the window that has the list of clusters so one can hook up to on the internet. The list of clusters is in the Save directory under DX4WIN.TCP. Any ideas out there? I may have forgot how to bring this winnow up. I'm using {Regular, TCP/IP for internet, 9600 baud, FL=None and 8 bits/no parity exactly like my other setup. Other then the packet window the software is working well.

73, Wayne N2WK

Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us