> Fair enough on keeping notes in the version history, good idea and I did
> notice there was no link.  I wouldn't have asked about it if 7.01 didn't say
> it was downloading a new version and that it would be installed next time it
> ran.

That is a bug in 7.01 that is (will be) fixed in 7.02:

    Bug fix: fixed installer so the program doesn't try to update
itself the first time you run it

It affects anyone in times zones to the EAST of Colorado, all the way
to the Int'l Date Line.  The bug, as it were, is  actually in the way
the installation program was configured, not in the program itself,
and should only happen the first time one runs 7.01.  It will (should
not) happen with 7.02.

Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us