I did log all paper QSOs using Fast Log Entry by DF3CB which makes the task very fast and easy. After typing a given period you have to generate an ADIF file then import it from the DX4WIN. The nice side of typing, despite of being a little tedious, is that I did find several new band countries, most of them deleted ones, that I didn't know that I had. By the way I don't know any OCR smart enough to understand callsigns, if some one find one please let me know, I'd love to try it.

73 DX de PY2YP - Cesar