OK thanks Jim , and thanks for The extra effort you put into the program
yeah I remember the days of the TNC I just want to make sure that I'm doing the
set up right
Bernie/WO2N.>
PS: By the way you see that greater than arrow I used after my call sign, an
old timer told me that in early days of radio teletype that was the sign for
over. (transmission complete, back to you)
Tnx, CUL
Bernie/WO2N>

Sent from my iPhone 6s>