Hello Bernie,

To change the label setting go into print QSL then in the little box top
left marked current label type in the "Epson type number". I always use
compatible labels from Amazon there the 5Star brand there cheap and good,
never had a problem in years of use and thousands of printed cards.

I use Compatible 5 star and set it for Epson L7160 which is 3 x 7 columns =
21 lables. My type face is 10 set in Label preference.

That way I print off loads pour from a sheet of labels and being small they
fit any type of QSL card. If you need bigger labels just look at the serial
number for Epson and then order 5 Star compatible from Amazon.

The Avery Numbers Are:

1X2 = L7168

2X4 = L7169

2X6 =L7166

2x8= L7165

2x10=L7163

3x4= L7164

2x7= L7163

2x8=L7162

3x6=L7161

3x7=L7160

3x8=L7159

So just put any of the above numbers in to DX4Win Label type and you are
ready to go and print off what you want. All you need is 5 Star Labels
asthey are so much cheaper than Epson and just as good.

Hope this helps

73 Glyn GW0ANA