From: DX4WIN [mailto:dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Jim
Reisert AD1C
Sent: Monday, February 15, 2016 5:20 PM
To: DX4WIN Reflector <dx4win@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [Dx4win] DX4WIN Data Updater v. 8.02 released

I have released version 8.02 of the DX4WIN Data Updater:

    http://dx4win.ad1c.us/updater/

So far, I have not heard any reports of major problems in the new version.
This update has a few small improvements, but no new
functionality.   Here are the complete release notes:

    8.02 - 15 February 2016

    * Feature: Report if the Windows firewall may be blocking Internet
access
    * Feature: When a download error occurs, report it in the status section
in red
    * Feature: Update results (matching status section) now written to log
file
    * Bug fix: Sort calendar by event name (usually starts with callsign)
    * Bug fix: When running with -quick option, informational pop-up about a
newly downloaded Updater Program was bypassed

Thanks to the individuals who sent donations, it's much appreciated.
You will receive a more personal thank-you later this week.

Please report any program bugs or documentation errors/omissions.

73 - Jim AD1C

p.s. in hindsight, it probably was not a good idea to use a version number
so close a real DX4WIN version number!

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us