IMPORTANT!

I made a mistake in the release process this morning.  After updating,
please check the version of the country file you have by trying to log
the callsign "VERSION" and then typing the TAB key or SPACE BAR.
Check the "QSL Mgr" field.  If it does not say:

  16-Feb-2016

then you have the bad version of the country file.  The QSL manager
database wasn't updated.

To fix this, navigate to your DX4W###\UPDATE directory (folder) and
look for a file called:

    dx4win_cty.zip

Simply remove this file, exit DX4WIN and run the DX4WIN Data Updater
again.  You should see some messages about the country file updating.
Then when you start DX4WIN, try to log "VERSION" again and see if the
correct date (shown above) is in the QSL Mgr field.

Sorry for the trouble.  The file was wrong for only about 15-20
minutes, so you may have missed the problem.

73 -  Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us