Hi John,
Now, all is perfectly clear! I followed your procedure and it worked perfectly.
I could even check it by creating a new DX4WIN log and importing the created
ADIF log: the new log contained only the selection! I uploaded Clublog.adif to
Clublog and it worked flawlessly.

So, thanks you again and I hope to have a QSO with you in a near future on one
of the bands.
I am sending a copy of this to DX4WIN Reflector so that it will close my case
and help to others who might have had same misunderstanding as myself.

Very best 73,
Radi F6GNZ