Found the answer to my own question.  I just had to go into the Awards
database and reset all awards to default.

Dave, N4QS

-----Original Message-----
From: DX4WIN [mailto:dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of N4QS, Dave
Perry
Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2016 5:58 PM
To: DX4WIN Reflector
Subject: [Dx4win] Windows not opening in DX4WIN

I just noticed that I can no longer generate the windows for State, Grid,
IOTA, Zone, etc.  When I try to open one of them, I get the following error
message:

"An exception occurred!

Fixed column count must be less than column count"

My country window is still open and working fine, but I am afraid to close
it.  I always keep it open to track band slots.  But I only open the other
windows when I need them.  I must have corrupted a file of some kind.

Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you.

73,

Dave, N4QS