From: DX4WIN [mailto:dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Dave Vittum
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2016 2:21 PM
To: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Dx4win] W1DV looking for help

Have not been able to connect dx4win with my Omni-7 since I upgraded to Windows
10 (worked fine before) I get the “re_Badld – specified comport doesn’t exist”
message (then, after clicking “ok”, I get radio error #1) Have tried navigating
around Win 10 to figure out what comports are assigned where but zero luck.
Would appreciate it if someone more knowledgeable than me (not hard to find a
whole lot of folks meeting that criteria!) would contact me directly. Sorry for
the wasted bandwidth

Dave Vittum
W1DV