Yup. I've been carrying a QSO for years that was credited to the wrong country by the DXCC desk. With each update of the cty file I have to manually change it back. The way I handle it is to put "EXCEPTION CALL" in the "Notes for this Call" field. After each new update is loaded I do a quick F8 and search for "EXCEPTION" and fix it again.

Randy, W8FN