From: DX4WIN [mailto:dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Enrique
Rabczuk
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2017 1:52 PM
To: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Dx4win] Announce DX

Hello.

In the top portion will show the output received from the TNC or RTTY
terminal right?

Any time when I announce a DX station appear twice the announce.

Like this:

               Freq       Callsign              Time
Remarks                            Spotter

2             14.019,0 CP2LN               16:44                   Test CW

2             14.019,0 CP2LN               16:44                   Test CW
CP6UA

Something related to the setting can you advise me a setting?

Regard

Enrique, CP6UA