As Jim stated, I'm very happy with my MicroKeyer... Of all the ones out there, it's the better choice as far as I'm concerned..

It not the least expensive. Great online support from the company (microHAM). Great software that installs correctly the first time... No jumpers to mess with... Software updates provided regularly and install without a hitch... Worth every penny!

Steve, N4DXS