Hello....

After a long time using an XP computer, I upgraded to a windows 7 computer for numerous reasons. Eventually I will upgrade to windows 10. The problem...

I am using an older version of DX4WIN... version 6.02 and have the CD for it. That version worked fine on my XP and I was able to keep it current with the updater. I also upgraded the shack to an HP 6830 printer and installed all the drivers. It works fine. Unfortunately when I tried to use the CD to put DX4WIN on the windows 7 machine, everything went well until I tried to run the program. I got the error message, " Port driver not found". Is it time for me to upgrade DX4WIN 6.02 or is there a way to cure this error....

Thanks,

Carol