Hello John,

This was on the reflector just the other day:

[Dx4win] CAT communications control file for IC-7300

Björn Ekelund Fri, 26 Aug 2016 10:53:33 -0700 bj...@ekelund.nu

Through a fair amount of sweat and pain I have now developed a .rig file for
Icom IC-7300.

Since you cannot have attachments in this mailing list, please drop me a
line if you are interested.  I will also submit it for publishing on the
official .rig file web page.

When you use it, please keep in mind that you must enable "CI-V USB Echo
Back" if you unlink the REMOTE and USB interfaces.

Björn

73,

Mike W0VTT