Kostas,
  Yes, I agree that DX4Win is a very good logging program and there are actually very few things that I am hoping for. I suspect that the two things I am most anxious for, hooks to programs like fldigi, JTAlert (or better yet, directly to WSJT-X), etc., and a way for Paul to easily add any new modes that may come blowing in from left field are at or near the top of most users' wish lists. Other than that, I am one very happy camper, even though I have been known to throw a bit of a rant in my impatience for an update.

Anxiously awaiting,
Mike / W8DN
DX4Win Since Version 0.97