I guess we’ll cross that bridge when we come to it….  I too hope it’s a
meaningful update.

Dennis, k0eoo

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Bob
Sent: Friday, October 13, 2017 9:28 PM
To: Ricardo Navarrete; Dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] Version 9

Hi,

          Well I can fully agree waiting for a new version, I'll do it too.
But and a big but is what has or will be done.  Many a program's so called
"update"  with a new version has turned out to be a "downgrade" so lets hope
that is not the case with DX4Win.

           I maybe also be a  Luddite too not wanting to upgrade.   I still
keep an old DOS ( DXLOG) program current with just QSL's received as I like the
summary printouts far better than the DX4Win versions.

           I'll wait to see what comments appear about the new version, if it
ever appears.    More than once all being on the cutting edge got me was being
hacked up.

73,

Bob

K2TK   ex KN2TKR (1956) & K2TKR