I migrated to DX4WIN 9.01. I want to modify the format of my Logbook to
match the way I modified it in Ver 8. The help file says I can change
which Logbook fields are shown and their order:

Manage the reports that are displayed in the LogBook Window.
The report that is displayed by default in the LogBook Window can be
specified in File | Preferences | Reports / Labels.
Reports are defined by selecting a number of fields and the sequence in
which they occur.

When I go to File > Preferences > Rep/Labels  I get a window saying I
am using Default Report Format  "Logbook".
I understand I am using the default, but I do not see how to change it.

I see in the help files that I need to run the Logbook Window Report
Editor, but I do not see how to invoke the Report Editor.

Any help would be appreciated.

73,
Paul
K5ESW